Sunday, June 17, 2012

A note from parker





So far Mexico is great the past nights have been loud always a thunderstorm or really hard rain. There are all kinds of foods that I’ve never eaten and some I don’t want to eat. School is very hard 8 half hours a day 5 days a week just like any other school except its in Spanish. ¾ of the day is in Spanish the last part of the day is English class I A+ that class. I’m a little home sick but I hope ill get better I try to do things that involve writing in my spare time such as writing a book, journals, drawing pictures ect.. But sometimes I watch TV every TV show sounds different spongebob sounds even more weird and annoying. And I play on my phone but I cant call or else I have to pay for roaming:[ I communicate with friends in Usa by Skype, email, and facetime once again Im homesick but it might go by fast
Well as they say in Mexico Adios or something like that

No comments: