Thursday, June 14, 2012

I've decided to just post pictures to catch up on all my stories that I have told to this point. So the following are: Al Centro and Market with Parker, Palacio Cortez, My school Kulcucan, and a few from my trip to Plaza Cuernavaca. Enjoy todays Post!








The Pool at our school (one of them)










A restaurant in El Central
















A fountain at mi casa that belongs to the abuelo
















In the bathroom at my school.


in the same bathroom











El Central


























Parker really really enjoying Mexico













in the market












Palacio Cortez















Palacio Cortez














This is mi casa. Our apartment is the two story building with the pool. Only the boys, Kendra and I live here.















Me at my school










Palm tree at my school.

This is the door I walk thru every morning to get into the school grounds


A view from my waiting room in mi casa.














No comments: