Monday, October 6, 2008

randomness

Well here it is.. first week of october.. so much going on. Parker is now in football. Its so much fun going to practice and watching him love his life... even if it is pouring rain and 2 hours of practice. hah. Parker is also signed up for a math class and a photography class which im really excited about.
I am working days now at the restaurant so i can be home at night with the boys and its working alright. I got my name on the menu at work which is pretty neato. I created a Guinness float. Its paddys ice cream topped with guinness and its in our menu now as Heidis Guinness Float! yay me.
I must say working at paddys i have met a lot of really great people. A group of people that i have been serving every sunday night at paddys came in tonight per usual.. and gave me a great tip.. It was a card that all of them had signed and a $50 gas card. They are amazing friends that i have made and i appriciate them to the fullest. Recently there has been a bit of drama in my life and they have been so concerned and caring.. they are genuinely great people. Thanks Ochs family.
I've been doing a bit of photography. Finished my first album for a 50th wedding anniversary and that was amazing.. so much fun!! i will put up a link on here soon as i figure out how.. haha
well im off to bed. I got 14 hours of sleep last night and i think im reading to mosey on to dreamland again.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I miss Heidi. But your own drink? How cool is that?